- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Canned red kidney beans, drained
- Green bell pepper, chopped (not the whole thing :P )
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Olive oil
- Garlic, cumin, chili powder, oregano, black pepper
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Diced tomatoes
1) Mix the spices except for garlic together in a cup, testing it until a good blend is achieved.
2) Cook the onions, garlic, green pepper, and mushrooms together with oil in a pan until tender.
3) Stir in those beans and the spice blend.
4) Take out your anger on those beans by mashing them with your wooden spoon.
5) Add your ketchup until it looks like your bean mashing caused a massacre. (add little by little until you think it’s tasty)
6) Stir it all up into one big mess and take it off the burner. Spoon into shells.
7) Top it with whatever and eat the heck out of it.